Capstone Commercial Roofing
Insulating Your Business
Capstone Roofing is pleased to offer many options when it comes to commercial roofing. We are proud to be registered and commercially endorsed by the state of Oklahoma. Whether it’s a large scale commercial job, smaller repair, new roof or re-roof, we do it all. It’s not enough to simply offer a great product but also to install it correctly. You can count on Capstone when it comes to roof coatings, membranes and metal roofing.
Capstone Commercial Services
Our solutions and products are designed for virtually every roof system configuration and application. Single-ply roofing membranes provide great flexibility and UV resistance, can be installed in one layer using fasteners or adhesives, and come in a variety of materials including TPO and PVC. Liquid-Applied Roofing helps to reduce installation costs while tackling the most demanding roof applications.
Don’t know what any of this means? No problem! Give us a call today for a FREE QUOTE and we’ll walk you through the process, one step at a time.
- ENERGY STAR® certified reflectivity can dramatically decrease building temperatures
- Highly reflective and listed by the Cool Roof Rating Council for solar reflectance and thermal emittance
- Rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) for use in Title 24 Projects
- Offers high tensile strength and elongation, and is virtually undamaged by extended exposure to solar ultraviolet energy
- Low VOC, non-flammable, and presents minimal hazard to the applicator or the environment
- Cures and becomes stronger under the sun’s ultraviolet rays
- Water-based for excellent protection and easy application
- Limited material warranty available for up to 5 years
- Guarantees available for up to 20 years
- TOPCOAT® Membrane is designed to protect and waterproof metal, wood, copper, PVC, transite, and concrete roof substrates for many years.
- Roof must have positive drainage.
- Surface must be free of ponding water, ice, snow, and debris prior to application.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 42°F. Substrate temperatures must be below 120°F when applying product.
The last roof coating you'll ever buy
Gaco S-2000 | 100% Silicone
The unique chemistry of GacoRoof offers peace of mind for a lifetime! It outperforms and outlasts acrylic, urethane, asphalt and Hypalon® coatings.
50-YEAR LIMITED MATERIAL WARRANTY
GacoRoof will stay flexible and maintain adhesion, even under permanent ponding water or snow pack. Other coatings become brittle and begin to degrade over time.