Trust between a business and customers is everything. Truly. That’s why accreditation with organizations like the Better Business Bureau has long been a standard to distinguish good, reputable businesses from those delivering bad products and service. It’s a layer of protection and security offered to consumers when they’re investing in a product.
According to the BBB, their mission is to “advance marketplace trust” by:
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices by engaging with and educating consumers and businesses
- Celebrating marketplace role models
- Calling out and addressing substandard marketplace behavior
- Creating a community of trustwrothy businesses and charities
The BBB functions to promote two main ideals, integrity and performance. At Capstone Roofing, those ideals are of the utmost importance to us. Our goal is to deliver a product and service to our customers that meets and exceeds industry standards. That is why it only made sense for us to become accredited with the BBB, adding another layer of trust for our customers when they’re looking to invest in a roof. Their site can easily be accessed and roofing contractors in your area can be checked.
Don’t be fooled by uninsured, low-quality, out of town roofing companies making promises they can’t keep. A roof is one of your largest home investments. We enourage you to do your homework and utilize resources like the BBB to hire the best company for your project.